ULI UK Annual Summer Drinks
This year’s ULI UK Annual Summer Drinks will be held at the innovative co-living and co-working organisation, The Collective, Headquarters in central London on 13th July.
The theme of the event will be health and wellbeing and we are pleased to be joined by speakers including Neil Pennell, Head of Engineering and Design at Land Securities, Victoria Lockhart, Director at the International WELL Building Institute, Sophy Moffat, Insight lead on Workplace Wellbeing, at Cushman & Wakefield and Philippa Gill, Partner at Verdextra, WELL AP and RESET ASP, who will discuss the rising importance of wellbeing across our urban realm and how landlords and developers can successfully create value from integrating health and wellbeing into developments.
This popular event, organised by the ULI UK Young Leaders Committee, is open to all and will provide an excellent opportunity to meet fellow real estate professionals in an informal setting.
Registration to this event is now closed.
Member Public Sector: £20
Non Member: £80
Non Member Public Sector: £40
Non Member YL/Student: £30
- A full refund will be awarded for written cancellation and refund requests received up to 5 (five) days before the event. This includes work and non-work days.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after 12.00am on the fifth day before the event.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation if requested by 12.00am on the fifth day before the event without penalty. Appropriate fee category will apply upon transfer.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation if requested by 12.00am the day before the event; a £5 transfer fee will be charged.
- Verbal requests for cancellations and refunds will not be accepted; all requests must be made in writing to email@example.com