ULI Tech Conference – 4th Revolution
JUNE 20th 8:30 – 12:30 + Lunch 1:30
Kindly hosted by: Ashurst, Broadwalk House, 5 Appold St, London EC2A 2HA
Connectivity and digitisation of our cities could see the most rapid impact to urban realm since the industrial revolution with far reaching implications for business and wider society. This conference will explore how emerging technology is influencing our urban environment and take a deep dive into the near future, to understand how digital technology can create the best outcomes for the greatest number of people and deliver resilient cities.
8:30 Registration, tea and coffee
8:50 Welcome and Introduction: Chris Choa, Vice President, AECOM & Chair ULI UK Infrastructure Council – Conference Moderator
9:00 The Digital City, the changing world of digital design with city level data – high impact planning that enables spatial planning as never before. Tim Stonor, Director, Space Syntax
9:20 Keynote: ‘Shaping of the Smart City – numbers and results’ Petter Renberg, Head of B2B Finance, E.ON
9:40 The Live London Infrastructure Map Dr. Larissa Romualdo-Suzuki Senior Project Manager – Infrastructure 2050 Mapping Application, Economic and Business Policy, Greater London Authority
10:00 Analogue to Digital: Digitisation of real estate and our urban realm is allowing us to see and foresee space like never before. This session explores how current digitisation is driving urban innovation and what consequences these changes are having on our cities, buildings, business and society.
David Green, Principal, Perkins+Will’s
Savannah de Savary, Founder, Built-ID
Nick Elverston, Partner Digital Economy, Ashurst
Anne-Marie Keane, Associate Director, Palmer Investments
Mario Bozzo, Director-Systems IBI Group
Moderator: Adam Burstow, IT Director, Grosvenor
10:45 Coffee Break
11:00 Future proofing the city in 3D: Interactive 3D modelling overlaid with city data using gaming technology allows us to plan cities like never before. Jason Hawthorne, Managing Director at Wagstaffs will share how VUCITY has so far enabled London and Manchester to forecast resilience in the digital age.
11:15 The 4th Revolution – Urban Evolution: Looking into the near future this highly interactive session will explore how our urban realm could harness the opportunities that data, connectivity and the digital era will bring. Can cities and real estate be more entrepreneurial and can we ensure the benefits are far reaching?
Erik Rylander, Head of Open District Heating and Stockholm Data Parks, Fortum Värme
Scott Cain, Chief Business Officer, Future Cities Catapult
Kadine James, 3D Technology Lead, Hob Studio
Rikesh Parmar, Principal, Riverton Partners
Benjamin Kott, Director, Energy Deck
Moderator: Jon Lovell, Director, Hillbreak, ULI UK Sustainability Council Chair
12:10 Closing Remarks
Prices excluding VAT
ULI Members £95
Young Leaders/ Student Members £55
Public Sector Members: £55
Non Members £195
Non Members – (under 35/student) £160
Non Member – Public Sector £160
- Connect with senior real estate, digital and city innovation professionals
- Learn how digital innovation is shaping real estate and cities
- Gain insights from industry leaders who are adapting, diversifying and fostering innovation opportunities
- ULI as a content led, mission driven, non-lobbying organisation provides a neutral platform to present the big picture and convene an open debate
I has 40,000 members globally from all sectors of the built environment from both the public and private sectors. To join ULI and access the benefits of membership, including reduced rates to this conference, please click here. You will also be given the option to join through conference online registration.
- Written cancellation and refund requests received at ULI by 22nd May 2017 will be awarded a full refund minus a £50 processing fee.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after 22nd April 2017.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation if requested before 17:00h on 12th June 2017; a £50 transfer fee will be charged. Appropriate fee category will apply upon transfer.
- Verbal requests for cancellations and refunds will not be accepted; all requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org