The Tech Forum brings city, real estate, technology and innovation professionals together to share knowledge, best practice and creative thinking to enable truly innovative solutions to be applied to our urban environment. Interlinking with ULI’s wider initiatives the Tech Forum delivers a diverse programme that focuses on real-life challenges and solutions that enable the betterment of:
- People & Society
- Urban Realm
- Life-cycle of buildings
Technology intersects across ULI’s existing forums; Infrastructure, Sustainability, Residential, Development, Capital Markets and Young Leader programme.
The Tech Forum is based:
- A ‘non-pitching’ environment
- Leadership engagement of emerging challenges, trends and opportunities from across the ‘Tech’ environment as it relates to real estate and the urban environment
- Educational and knowledge sharing across real life solutions, challenges and best practice
- Connecting ULI’s global and local Membership (cross-sector urban environment community) this important field, and
- Supporting ULI’s mission of responsible land use and in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide.
Leadership and Programme
The Tech Forum is led by a Steering Committee of ULI members, innovative technology professionals and an active community of people from across cities, real estate, technology, academia and the wider urban environment. Our continually evolving programme includes:
- Leadership Roundtables based on urban environment challenges
- Knowledge Forums and Conferences – multi-disciplinary discussions focused on market adoption, innovation and enablers
- Technical Advisory Panel – focused on specific site challenges
- Research and wider industry thought leadership
For further details, please contact Robert de Jong, ULI UK, firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 0207 487 9570.