The mission of the Urban Land Institute is to provide leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide.
ULI is committed to:
- Bringing together leaders from across the fields of real estate and land use policy to exchange best practices and serve community needs
- Fostering collaboration within and beyond ULI’s membership through mentoring, dialogue, and problem solving
- Exploring issues of urbanisation, conservation, regeneration, land use, capital formation, and sustainable development
- Advancing land use policies and design practices that respect the uniqueness of both the built and natural environments
- Sharing knowledge through education, applied research, publishing, and electronic media
- Sustaining a diverse global network of local practice and advisory efforts that address current and future challenges