Annual Winter Drinks: ‘The Store of the Future’
Join us for the annual ULI UK Winter Drinks where we’ll explore the theme of ‘The Store of the Future’, the innovative approaches to retail space. The event is being held in the community space in ‘The Department Store’, a great example of the clever re-use of an historical retail space to create a mixed-use retail and office scheme developed and designed by Squire and Partners.
The space houses their London design office and a collaborative host of creative, retail and community uses. Expert speakers will discuss changes in the approach to retail development, local community engagement and shifts in customer behaviour from a design and landlord perspective.
- Henry Squire, Partner at Squire & Partners
- Alex McCulloch, Associate Partner at CACI
This popular event, organised by the ULI UK Young Leaders Committee, is open to all and will provide an excellent opportunity to meet fellow real estate professionals in an informal setting.
This event is open to all. Registration:
Member Public Sector: £30
Non Member: £60
Non-Member Public Sector: £50
Non -Member Y L/student: £30
- A full refund will be awarded for written cancellation and refund requests received up to 5 (five) days before the event. This includes work and non-work days.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after 12.00am on the fifth day before the event.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation if requested by 12.00am on the fifth day before the event without penalty. Appropriate fee category will apply upon transfer.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation if requested by 12.00am the day before the event; a £5 transfer fee will be charged.
- Verbal requests for cancellations and refunds will not be accepted; all requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org