ULI UK Tech Conference: Digital Cities and Urban Technology
Digitisation of cities and urban technology is enabling highly dynamic environments that offer far reaching opportunities to transform many aspects of our urban environment and society. How are cities, technology and real estate sectors adopting strategies that support digital innovation and what lessons can be learned from their transformational approaches to unlock benefits for investment, society and the wider urban environment?
Programme: The conference will bring together professionals from across the city, technology, innovation and urban realm (planning, design, development, management) and investment fields.
8:30 am Registration
9:00 am Welcome address– ULI and Tech Forum Introduction
Keynote: How are cities adopting to the digital era and what implications are these having on investment, innovation, society and our urban environment? Dr Rick Robinson, Digital Property and Cities Leader, Arup
9:30 am The Smart London Plan – the digital strategy for the Greater London , Theo Blackwell, Chief Digital Officer, Greater London Authority (invited)
9:45 am Digital Transitioning and Leadership: How are cities and real estate organisations harnessing the benefits of the ‘digital’ age and what influences is this having on how we plan, govern, build and invest in our cities?
- Theo Blackwell, Chief Digital Officer, Greater London Authority (invited)
- Margot Orr Jones, Cities Director, Jacobs
- Ger Baron, Chief Technology Officer, City of Amsterdam (invited)
- Dylan Roberts, Senior Responsible Officer, Leeds City Council (invited)
- Dr David Dunn, CEO, Sunderland Software City
10:45 am Coffee Break
11:00 am Lightning Round presentations by SME’s delivering innovative city level solutions
11:15 am The City in 2023: By looking at the near future, what new or innovative approaches could further unlock digital opportunities that support far reaching benefits across our cities and society?
- Bridget Wilkins, Associate Director UK Development, CBRE
- Priya Prakesh, CEO, Design for Social Change
- Sarah Drinkwater, Head of Campus London, Google
- Vanessa Butz, CEO, District Tech
- Ed Parham, Director, Space Syntax – Moderator
12:30 pm Conference Conclusions and Closing Remarks
12:45 pm Lunch
2:00 pm Close
Public Sector Non-Members: £140
Public Sector Members: £70
Young Leader/Students Non-Members: £140
Young Leaders/Students Members: £70
Sponsorship and Partners
Please contact Robert de Jong for sponsorship opportunities.
- A full refund will be awarded for written cancellation and refund requests received up to 5 (five) days before the event. This includes work and non-work days.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after 12.00am on the fifth day before the event.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation if requested by 12.00am on the fifth day before the event without penalty. Appropriate fee category will apply upon transfer.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation if requested by 12.00am the day before the event; a £5 transfer fee will be charged.
- Verbal requests for cancellations and refunds will not be accepted; all requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org