Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2018 Debate & ULI UK Christmas Drinks
Join us to hear and debate the findings of the ULI / PwC Emerging Trends in Real Estate® Europe 2018 report.
Based on the opinions of more than 800 internationally renowned real estate professionals, the report provides an outlook on European real estate investment and development trends, real estate finance and capital markets, as well as trends by property sector and geographical area.
The event will feature a discussion with a number of real estate leaders, covering the key themes of the research and the impact they will have on the UK and wider European real estate markets.
- Nathalie Charles, Head of Development and European Country Teams, AXA IM Real Assets
- Judith Everett, Chief Operating Officer, The Crown Estate
- Tony Brown, Chief Investment Officer, M&G Real Estate
- Wilson Lee, Founding Partner, Cale Street Partners
- John Forbes, Partner, John Forbes Consulting (Moderator)
The report will be presented by Liz Waller, Executive Director, ULI UK and Elizabeth Rapoport, Content Director, ULI Europe.
Following the discussion there will be the opportunity to network over Christmas Drinks.
This event is free for ULI members
Non Member: £40
Non Member Public Sector: £20
Non Member Young Leaders (under 35): £20
Further information about the Emerging Trends in Real Estate research and copies of the report can be found online