Leadership Breakfast with Jeremy Newsum, former Executive Trustee, Grosvenor
ULI NEXT provides a range of benefits to ULI members aged 35-45. The programme offers a diverse range of knowledge sharing opportunities and networking events, designed to support and enhance the careers of members within this age group.
Join us for an insightful breakfast with with Jeremy Newsum, former Executive Trustee, Grosvenor.
Continuing ULI Next UK’s Leadership Breakfast series, Jeremy will be engaging with a group of 12 to 15 to discuss some of his experiences from the real estate industry.
Jeremy was Executive Trustee of the Grosvenor Estate from 1993 to the end of 2016. From 1989 to end June 2008 he was also Group Chief Executive of Grosvenor. He has been a member of the Council of Imperial College London, a member of Cambridge University’s North West Cambridge Project Board, a Director of Grupo Lar and an adviser to the Al Futtaim Group. He was founder Chairman of Cambridge Ahead and Chairman of the Urban Land Institute from 2009 to 2011, a Church Commissioner from 1993 to 2000 and President of the British Property Federation in 2001.
Places are limited to 15 people and open to the NEXT Group only.
NEXT ULI Members: £25
NEXT Non-Members: £50
NEXT Public Sector: £25
- A full refund will be awarded for written cancellation and refund requests received up to 5 (five) days before the event. This includes work and non-work days.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after 12.00am on the fifth day before the event.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation if requested by 12.00am on the fifth day before the event without penalty. Appropriate fee category will apply upon transfer.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation if requested by 12.00am the day before the event; a £5 transfer fee will be charged.
- Verbal requests for cancellations and refunds will not be accepted; all requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org