ULI Midlands: Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2019 Launch
Join us to hear and debate the findings of the ULI/PwC Emerging Trends in Real Estate® Europe 2019 report.
Based on the opinions of 900 internationally renowned real estate professionals, the report provides an outlook on European real estate investment and development trends, real estate finance and capital markets, as well as trends by property sector and geographical area.
During the event we’ll be delving in to the report’s findings and discussing, among other things, the current business environment – as well as confidence and sentiment; what’s happening in capital markets – the availability of equity and debt and investment flows; and the league table of the top cities across Europe. We’ll also highlight the sectors that are becoming increasingly popular and look at future trends such as how the sector is redefining value and risk.
- Vanessa Hale, Director, Research, BNP Paribas Real Estate
- Peter Crowther, Property Director, Bruntwood SciTech
- Gareth Bradford, Director of Housing and Regeneration, West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA)
- Guy Gusterson , Property Director – Midlands and North, St. Modwen
- Martin Guest, Managing Director, Birmingham, CBRE (moderator)
- Jon Clements, Real Estate Tax , PwC & Liz Waller, Executive Director, ULI UK (presentation of Emerging Trends report)
Attendance is free but please register via the following link:
Please click here to download a copy of the Emerging Trends in Real Estate Europe 2019 report.