ULI Midlands: Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2018 Launch
Join us to hear and debate the findings of the ULI / PwC Emerging Trends in Real Estate® Europe 2018 report.
Based on the opinions of more than 800 internationally renowned real estate professionals, the report provides an outlook on European real estate investment and development trends, real estate finance and capital markets, as well as trends by property sector and geographical area.
The event will feature a discussion with a number of real estate leaders, covering the key themes of the research and the impact they will have on the UK and wider European real estate markets.
- Tim Wooldridge, Managing Director, IM Properties
- Laura Shoaf, Managing Director, Transport for West Midlands
- Graham Lambert, Regional Director, Linkcity (Bouygues Group)
- Martin Guest, Managing Director, Birmingham, CBRE (moderator)
- Liz Waller, Executive Director, ULI UK (presentation of Emerging Trends report)
Attendance is free but please register via the following link:
Please click here to download a copy of the Emerging Trends in Real Estate Europe 2018 report.