ULI NEXT UK: Leading Skills’ Seminar – Self-confidence
Please join us at the ULI UK NEXT ‘Leading Skills’ breakfast seminar with Luan de Burgh, an International Speaker and a Presentation, Impact and Public Speaking coach. Luan is a regular commentator in the media relating to communication, impact and delivery including for the BBC during the General Election, and also a blogger, writer and visiting lecturer.
Self-confidence is a key driver of success and an important skill to possess in your career.
Luan will explore the essential psychological, physical and verbal skills required to demonstrate confidence in the workplace, as well as personality and persuasion styles and the need for authenticity. This program will help you assert greater control and become confident communicators.
The program will address:
- Psychological and physical aspects of confidence
- Presenting with confidence
- Authenticity and character
- Persuasion and active listening
- Speaking to be heard
de Burgh Training Ltd delivers leading Presentation, Communication and Personal Impact train offering a range of practical, down-to-earth and inspirational training courses designed to help you and your teams perform at their best as well as grow in confidence. Individual coaching and support is also provided to a wide range of clients from C-suite executives, partners and directors to mid-level business people preparing for the next stage in their careers.
ULI NEXT members: £20
Non-members: £40 (Aged 35-45 only)
- A full refund will be awarded for written cancellation and refund requests received up to 5 (five) days before the event. This includes work and non-work days.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after 12.00am on the fifth day before the event.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation if requested by 12.00am on the fifth day before the event without penalty. Appropriate fee category will apply upon transfer.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation if requested by 12.00am the day before the event; a £5 transfer fee will be charged.
- Verbal requests for cancellations and refunds will not be accepted; all requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org