ULI NEXT UK Transitions to Leadership: Lunch with Mark Allan, Chief Executive, St Modwen Properties PLC
ULI NEXT provides a range of benefits to ULI members aged 35-45. The programme offers a diverse range of knowledge sharing opportunities and networking events, designed to support and enhance the careers of members within this age group.
Join us for an insightful lunch with Mark Allan, Chief Executive of St Modwen Properties PLC.
Continuing ULI Next UK’s transitions to leadership series, Mark will be engaging with a select group of just 12 to 15 to discuss some of his experiences from the real estate industry including leading Unite and now St Modwen. In particular Mark will explore how he approached and implemented the transition at St Modwen to align with their new strategy having taken over as Chief Executive in December 2016.
Places are limited to 12 people and open to the NEXT Group only.
NEXT ULI Members: £15
NEXT Non-Members: £25
NEXT Public Sector: £15
Date: 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm, 12 November 2018
Venue: St Modwen Properties PLC
Address: Two Devon Way, Longbridge, Birmingham B31 2TS
Note: train tickets from Birmingham New Street to Longbridge will be provided as part of registration.
- A full refund will be awarded for written cancellation and refund requests received up to 5 (five) days before the event. This includes work and non-work days.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after 12.00am on the fifth day before the event.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation if requested by 12.00am on the fifth day before the event without penalty. Appropriate fee category will apply upon transfer.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation if requested by 12.00am the day before the event; a £5 transfer fee will be charged.
- Verbal requests for cancellations and refunds will not be accepted; all requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org