ULI Tech Forum Open Meeting: Digital Skills
Are we equipped to meet a digital future?
Digitisation of our urban environment allows for ever increasing levels of transparency, efficiency and new products that could enhance our buildings and cities. Bringing together a cross-section of urban professionals the ULI Tech Forum will be holding an open meeting to explore how organisations are adapting to a digital future. Attendees will actively contribute to the discussion which will seek to explore:
- How property organisations are adapting to meet the needs of a digital future?
- Which skills do we need right now and in the near future to benefit from a digital world?
- Are we using the right approaches to attract the right talent ?
- Are their professions or aspects of our roles that will be obsolete in the near future and what new roles are likely to arise?
6:00 Welcome and Introductions – Adam Burstow, IT and Digital Director, Grosvenor and ULI Tech Forum Co-chair
Nurturing and harnessing emerging urban digital organisations – Elena Malara, HubHub – introduction to HubHub and its role in supporting digital skills and start-ups in the built environment.
Digital Skills in the built environment – Discussion led by:
- Bridget Wilkins, Associate Director UK Development, CBRE
- Ami Kotecha, Co Founder and Managing Director, AmroLiving
- Lora Salomidou, Product Manager, The Collective
- How will the ULI Tech Forum take this theme forward?
ULI Tech Forum Programme
- ULI Tech Forum Programme Lead updates
- ULI UK Wider Programme update
7:30 Meeting Close – Networking and Drinks
Places are limited and all attendees must register via the link below.