ULI UK Annual Winter Drinks: Exploring Compact Living
Please join us for the ULI UK Annual Winter Drinks reception on Monday 4th February at 6:30pm.
This informal Drinks Reception will provide an opportunity for real estate professionals to meet and network with fellow industry leaders at U+I’s offices in Victoria. The event will focus on new ways of living including compact living and there will be a chance to tour the compact apartment prototypes, which U+I has developed on site.
The panel will explore compact living, what it means and why people are attracted to living in homes that fall below minimum space standards. We will consider the policy, demographic and design contexts in which compact living can be achieved, as well as hear from U+I on their vision and the type of demand that exists for this form of housing product. We will debate the pros and cons of compact living, which can range from compact self-contained homes, to the most recent growth in co-living schemes.
- Simon Hesketh, Director of Regeneration, U+I
- Jill Xiaozhou Ju, Investment Director, The Collective
- Ashley Perry, Director, LIV Consult
- Hans Meyer, Managing Director & Co-founder, Zoku
- Alex Jezeph, Living Capital Markets – Residential, JLL (moderator)
Please join us for some debate, drinks and networking ahead of the ULI Europe Conference 2019, which is also taking place in London. Attendance is free for registrants of the ULI Europe Conference by using promo code 19UKCONF. For more information about the conference, and to register, please visit: europeconference.uli.org
This event has sold out.
Member Public Sector: £30
Member YL/ Student: £20
Non Member: £60
Non-Member Public Sector: £40
Non -Member YL/ Student: £30
ULI Europe Conference Attendees: Enter promo code 19UKCONF when registering for free attendance.
- A full refund will be awarded for written cancellation and refund requests received up to 5 (five) days before the event. This includes work and non-work days.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after 12.00am on the fifth day before the event.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation if requested by 12.00am on the fifth day before the event without penalty. Appropriate fee category will apply upon transfer.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation if requested by 12.00am the day before the event; a £5 transfer fee will be charged.
- Verbal requests for cancellations and refunds will not be accepted; all requests must be made in writing to email@example.com