ULI UK Masterclass: Collaborative Workspaces with Matthew Brown, WeWork
Join us for the next event in our masterclass series focusing on the present and future of coworking space in London.
This practical and interactive session will be led by Matthew Brown, Senior Director in Real Estate, European Expansion at WeWork. Matthew will also share his experience in expanding WeWork’s presence in London and Europe.
Matthew Brown has over 10 years working in the London real estate market and has also worked internationally. Matthew worked as a leasing agent at JLL and as a Leasing Director for REM (Landlords of the Shard and other high profile London assets). Matthew has worked at WeWork for over 2 years primarily focusing on growing the businesses footprint in the UK and Ireland. During this time WeWork has experienced substantial growth and is now London’s largest private tenant.
ULI Young Leaders/Student Members: £25
ULI Members: £40
Public Sector Members: £30
Non Member Young Leaders/Students/Public Sector: £60
Non Members: £80
- A full refund will be awarded for written cancellation and refund requests received up to 5 (five) days before the event. This includes work and non-work days.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after 12.00am on the fifth day before the event.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation if requested by 12.00am on the fifth day before the event without penalty. Appropriate fee category will apply upon transfer.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation if requested by 12.00am the day before the event; a £5 transfer fee will be charged.
- Verbal requests for cancellations and refunds will not be accepted; all requests must be made in writing to email@example.com