ULI UK Urban Art Forum: Art, Digital Engagement & Urban Regeneration
Join us for the next ULI UK Urban Art Forum event: Art, Digital Engagement & Urban Regeneration, where we will discuss the role of digital tech in bridging the gap between museum and audiences, in making urban environments more legible and in engaging local communities.
- Juanita Hardy, ULI Senior Visiting Fellow for Creative Placemaking
- Carla Rapoport, Director and Founder, Lumen Art Projects
- Amira Gad, Exhibitions Curator, Serpentine Galleries
- Christopher Choa, Managing Director, Cities Consulting, AECOM
ULI Young Leaders/Student Members: £25
ULI Members: £40
Public Sector Members: £30
Non Member Young Leaders/Students/Public Sector: £60
Non Members: £80
- A full refund will be awarded for written cancellation and refund requests received up to 5 (five) days before the event. This includes work and non-work days.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after 12.00am on the fifth day before the event.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation if requested by 12.00am on the fifth day before the event without penalty. Appropriate fee category will apply upon transfer.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation if requested by 12.00am the day before the event; a £5 transfer fee will be charged.
- Verbal requests for cancellations and refunds will not be accepted; all requests must be made in writing to email@example.com