ULI Wellbeing Investment Research – Industry Review Roundtable
ULI has been leading a member survey to explore how investment decisions across the property industry are influenced by wellbeing and health. This meeting will bring together property and urban investment professionals to share the early insights from the ULI Wellbeing Investment Research and explore how representative the findings are of the wider property industry.
ULI Wellbeing Investment Research – Industry Review 15th Nov.
Kindly hosted by: TH Real Estate, 201 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3BN
8:30 – Welcome and Introductions
- Background to the research, Robert de Jong, ULI UK
- Wellbeing Investment Case Study – Richard Hamilton-Grey, TH Real Estate
- Wellbeing Research Findings – thus far – Andrea Carpenter
- Roundtable -Industry Discussion
- Final Research Report and possible case studies
10:15 Next Steps
Wellbeing Investment Survey: If you have not already completed the 7min survey please click on the link here: Wellbeing Investment Survey
Registration: This event is free to attend and we are offering a small number of places to our wider membership. Please register via the link below or contact Robert de Jong, ULI UK Programme Director if you are interested in attending: email@example.com