ULI UK: Young Leaders Site Tour – Bloomberg HQ
Join us for a guided tour of Bloomberg’s EMEA HQ in London. The new Bloomberg building, a Foster and Partners project, is located in the heart of the City of London and serves as the company’s EMEA HQ, housing some 4000 employees. The building has won a number of awards since its opening in the end of 2017 and is widely recognized for its incredible sustainability credentials, having the world’s highest BREEAM rating (98.5%) for an office building. In 2018, the building also received the most prestigious architectural award, the Stirling Prize, for the best building in the UK. The design was driven by a pursuit of workplace innovation and contextual sensitivity.
The tour will be led by Elena Weale who is the regional Head of Design for Bloomberg, leading workplace design and strategy for the Bloomberg’s offices within EMEA. Elena is a qualified architect with an expertise in workplace fit out design and extensive experience within the prime London commercial construction market.
Places are limited and open to Young Leaders only.
ULI Young Leaders/Student Members: £15.00
Non Members (under 35/student): £40.00
Date: 5:00pm – 6:30pm, Wednesday 10th April 2019
Venue: Bloomberg HQ
Address: 3 Queen Victoria St, London EC4N 4TQ
- A full refund will be awarded for written cancellation and refund requests received up to 5 (five) days before the event. This includes work and non-work days.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after 12.00am on the fifth day before the event.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation if requested by 12.00am on the fifth day before the event without penalty. Appropriate fee category will apply upon transfer.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation if requested by 12.00am the day before the event; a £5 transfer fee will be charged.
- Verbal requests for cancellations and refunds will not be accepted; all requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org