The release of the guide will take place at a breakfast briefing at London City Hall, 8.15 - 10.30 am on Wednesday 23 October 2019.
This event, and guide, is relevant to local authorities, developers, local community, creative industries, artists/institutions, design professionals, communication and branding experts and cultural strategists. Hear from our authors and expert panel, who will outline the key messages of the guide and discuss challenges and opportunities.
Our aspiration is to encourage collaboration by providing a clear route through the earliest stages of a development; ensuring the right people are around the table, and are able to have a more informed, productive dialogue on their priorities, vision and opportunities.
Support for the guide comes from PLP Architecture, Futurecity, Sound Diplomacy, Launch Pad, Contemporary Art Society, Ed Watson & Associates, and more.
8:00am Registration (*)
8:45am Opening Remarks
9:00am Keynote Speaker
9:20am Panel discussion
- Sherry Dobbin, Managing & Cultural Director, Futurecity
10:30am Event Close
- A full refund will be awarded for written cancellation and refund requests received up to 5 (five) days before the event. This includes work and non-work days.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after 12.00am on the fifth day before the event.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation if requested by 12.00am on the fifth day before the event without penalty. Appropriate fee category will apply upon transfer.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation if requested by 12.00am the day before the event; a £5 transfer fee will be charged.
- Verbal requests for cancellations and refunds will not be accepted; all requests must be made in writing to email@example.com
Related Resources & Articles
Event Recap: ULI UK Urban Art Forum Launch of Including Culture in Development – A step-by-step guide
ULI UK members and friends assembled in the London Living Room at London City Hall for a breakfast briefing that introduced a new guide set
ULI UK’s Urban Art Forum releases guide to help development teams harness the city’s cultural potential
Urban Land Institute UK’s Urban Art Forum (UAF) has released its first publication, Including Culture in Development: A Step-by-Step Guide.
Webinar: Confronting COVID-19: Healthy Buildings - Optimizing Mental Health
1:00pm - 2:15pm EDT
Global ULI Online only event Toronto, ON L3R 9W3 CANADA
Webinar: Considerations for Multifamily and Affordable Housing
1:00pm - 2:15pm EDT
Virtual ULI Online only event Washington, DC 20036 UNITED STATES