Please note this is an exclusive event with a maximum of ten places available which will be secured on a first come first served basis. The session is expected to last approximately one and a half hours.
The ULI UK Young Leaders are pleased to announce the second roundtable event in our YL360 series: ‘The Metaverse: Virtual Property, Real Opportunity”. The roundtable will be held on Thursday 20 October at 16:30 GMT.
This in-person session will focus on the intersection of Web3 and real estate, bringing together industry experts with Young Leaders to develop a better understanding of:
- What we mean by the Metaverse and Web3
- The role of architects in the metaverse
- The role of institutional/ professional capital in the metaverse
- The role of the public sector in the metaverse
- How the real estate industry can take a lead in bridging the divide between real and virtual land, and in embracing Web3 technologies
This roundtable is not only a great opportunity to meet like-minded peers and industry experts but will also give attendees the opportunity to make a named contribution to a wider piece of ULI research being undertaken on the topic.
As places are limited, please make sure that you attend the session if your place has been confirmed.
If you have any queries, please contact [email protected].