- Moderator: Chris Igwe, Chris Igwe International, Co-Chair ULI Europe Retail and Entertainment Council
- Marine Duchesne, Development Manager, Ennismore As Development Manager at Ennismore, Marine is responsible for the origination, evaluation and acquisition of new sites for the Ennismore hospitality, leisure and co-working brands in Europe and the US. She joined Ennismore in January 2018, time at which the company started to engage in an asset light strategy, expanding the Hoxton brand through leases and management agreements, in addition to traditional acquisitions. Prior to joining Ennismore, she spent 5 years at Christie & Co hotel advisory group covering hotel valuation, development feasibility and operations. Prior to Christie, she was in the Corporate Finance team at InterContinental Hotels Group. She holds an MSc in Real Estate from Cass Business School and an MSc in Finance from University Paris Dauphine.
- Jonathan Bayfield, Head of UK Real Estate Research, Real Assets, Aviva Investors
Jonathan leads the UK Real Estate Research team. He has a significant role in influencing individual funds’ investment strategies as well as leading the house location strategy. He is also part of the senior team that challenge and give guidance on investment and portfolio construction decision-making, working across equity, debt and long income mandates. As part of his role, he also manage the thought leadership and insight program for the wider Real Assets Research team. Prior to joining Aviva Investors, Jonathan worked in JLL’s EMEA Research and Consulting team. Jonathan obtained an MSc in Real Estate from Reading University's College of Estate Management and a BSc in Geography from University College London. He also holds the Investment Management Certificate (IMC) and is a committee member for AREF’s Research and Information Committee and an active member of ULI, SPR, BPF and CREFC.
- Ibrahim Ibrahim, Managing Director, Portland Design
Ibrahim is the Managing Director of Portland Design. Based in London and established in 1987, Portland is part of the global Perkins + Will architecture and design network.
- Tuesday 2 June: The Next Decade for Neighbourhoods – Is Wholescale Reinvention Needed?
- Tuesday 16 June: Digital Age & Infrastructure
- Tuesday 30 June: Future of Housing - Sales, Rental, BTR, Senior, Student, Affordable
- Tuesday 14 July: Unwinding Government support packages
- Tuesday 28 July: Logistics, Construction & Development
- Tuesday 11 August: Adapting Workforce and Offices
- Tuesday 25 August: Planning & Legal: Maintaining Flexibility & Repurposing
Portland is a leading strategic branding and retail design business and works on a broad range of projects including retail, F&B, consumer brands, shopping centres, airports, train stations, mixed use developments and urban regeneration. Portland’s understanding of consumers’ relationship with brands and their engagement with branded physical and digital environments lies at the heart of their work. This understanding is built through research and insights that drive future customer expectations. Portland places great emphasis on ‘future readiness’.
Ibrahim originally trained as an aeronautical engineer and is a post graduate of the Royal College of Art and Imperial College London and a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts. He is a regular speaker at conferences and a frequent contributor to journals and trade press. He has written regular pieces for The Economist ‘Insights’.
The COVID-19 outbreak is impacting individuals and organisations not just across the United Kingdom, but globally. ULI UK are conducting an ongoing monthly survey to gain an understanding of the evolving real estate industry’s response and gauge sentiments about how the virus is affecting organisations, real estate and cities.
Fee: Complimentary for ULI Members | £25 for Non Members*
*Not a member? If you join one of our webinars and become a member within 10 days of the event, we will credit back to your ULI account your non-member fee for that webinar. Credit will remain on your ULI account for one year and can be used against any other paid for activity excluding membership payments. Click here to learn more about ULI Membership or email email@example.com for details.
Visit Knowledge Finder to find our full selection of recorded videos and webinars.
ULI Asia Pacific REImagine
ULI Asia Pacific REImagine is an interactive virtual experience that will unite members from Asia Pacific and beyond to examine ULI’s role in pushing cities, the real estate industry, and communities forward in the ever shifting ‘new normal’.
2 September 2020 - 3 September 2020
2020 ULI Virtual Fall Meeting
Be a part of the most influential real estate event of the year. Join thousands of leaders from every sector of the industry October 13-15, 2020.
13 October 2020 - 15 October 2020
Global ULI Online