We are pleased to invite you to the Emerging Trends in Real Estate® Europe 2020 Breakfast, the market-leading report we publish in collaboration with PwC.
Join us, and our panel of industry experts for a morning of discussion and networking as we reveal the findings of the report and explore the trends set to impact the real estate industry over the next year.
Please find the agenda below and all attendees must confirm their attendance via the registration link.
7:30 Registration and Breakfast
8:00 Welcome and Introductions
- Adrian Bland, Head of Commercial Real Estate, Shakespeare Martineau and Chair ULI Midlands
- Jonathan Clements, Director, Real Estate and Tax, PwC UK
Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2020 insights and a UK perspective
- Vanessa Hale, Director of Research, BNP Paribas and Chair, ULI UK
Panel and Audience Discussion:
- Anthony Leonard, Head of Real Estate, Credit Suisse
- Lucy Blasdale, Head of Land, Homes England
- Rob Valentine, Head of Birmingham, Bruntwood
- Further speakers to be confirmed
Moderator: Martin Guest, Managing Director, CBRE Birmingham
9:50 Closing Remarks