A qualified chartered surveyor, Rod spent more than 10 years at CBRE where he was a Senior Director in its corporate finance division. There he advised UK and global institutional fund and pension scheme clients on direct and indirect real estate investments, including unlisted funds, REITs, joint ventures and real estate debt. Before joining LendInvest, Rod worked with the business for a number of years, advising on the company’s Real Estate Opportunity Fund.
LendInvest is the UK’s leading online marketplace for property finance and investing. Since launching in 2008, LendInvest has lent over £1.7 billion ($1.9 billion) to help buy, build or renovate over 7,000 homes across the UK.
ULI Members: £40
Public Sector Members: £30
Non Member Young Leaders/Students/Public Sector: £60
Non Members: £80
- A full refund will be awarded for written cancellation and refund requests received up to 5 (five) days before the event. This includes work and non-work days.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after 12.00am on the fifth day before the event.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation if requested by 12.00am on the fifth day before the event without penalty. Appropriate fee category will apply upon transfer.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation if requested by 12.00am the day before the event; a £5 transfer fee will be charged.
- Verbal requests for cancellations and refunds will not be accepted; all requests must be made in writing to email@example.com
LendInvest Two Fitzroy Place, 8 Mortimer Street UNITED KINGDOM
ULI UK: Mentorship Summer Social
6:30pm - 9:00pm BST
Gardiner & Theobald 10 South Crescent London WC1E 7BD UNITED KINGDOM
Young Leaders Group Only ULI UK: Young Leaders Lunch & Learn with Despina Katsikakis, Head of Occupier Business Performance, Cushman & Wakefield
12:30pm - 2:00pm BST
Cushman & Wakefield-UK 125 Old Broad Street London EC2N 1AR UNITED KINGDOM