ULI UK Product Councils play a key role in ULI’s mission of providing leadership in the responsible use of land and creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide.
The councils are forums for industry leaders to meet, exchange ideas, share best practices and foster thought leadership in their specific sector of the real estate market. They offer a unique opportunity to further ULI’s mission focused around specific industry specialisms. Council meetings take place in a confidential and friendly environment, allowing members to share ideas, opinions and information that they might not be able to discuss elsewhere.
The councils meet twice per year to debate issues and discuss trends in a confidential and collaborative environment, as well as undertaking a range of other thought leadership initiatives throughout the rest of the year.
Membership of each council is capped at a maximum of 50 people to ensure the quality of personal interaction between participants. In addition, only one representative per organisation is permitted to be part of Council.
ULI UK offers the following Councils and Forums:
- Infrastructure & Urban Development Council
- Innovation Council
- Residential Council
- Sustainable Development Council
Join a Product Council
To join a Product Council, you need to be a full member of ULI. If your membership is through a corporate package with your company, we are happy to check if you can be added to the company’s roster.
- Submit a formal request detailing your interest in joining the council to Jessica at ULI UK: [email protected]
- Please include a CV and/ or bio in order for the committee to balance council membership.
- This will be submitted to the Product Council Chair(s) who will be in touch to discuss your membership.