The Innovation Council brings city, real estate, technology and innovation professionals together to share knowledge, best practice and creative thinking to enable truly innovative solutions to be applied to our urban environment.
Interlinking with ULI’s wider initiatives the Innovation Council delivers a diverse programme that focuses on real-life challenges and solutions that enable the betterment of:
- People & Society
- Urban Realm
- Life-cycle of buildings
Innovation intersects across ULI’s existing Councils; Infrastructure, Sustainability, Residential and Young Leader programme.
The Innovation Council is based:
- A ‘non-pitching’ environment
- Leadership engagement of emerging challenges, trends and opportunities from across the ‘Tech’ environment as it relates to real estate and the urban environment
- Educational and knowledge sharing across real life solutions, challenges and best practice
- Connecting ULI’s global and local Membership (cross-sector urban environment community) this important field, and
- Supporting ULI’s mission of responsible land use and in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide.
Leadership and Programme
The Innovation Council is made up of ULI members, innovative technology professionals from across cities, real estate, technology, academia and the wider urban environment. Our continually evolving programme is based on two council days a year and may include:
- Leadership Roundtables based on urban environment challenges
- Knowledge Forums and Conferences – multi-disciplinary discussions focused on market adoption, innovation and enablers
- Technical Advisory Panel – unlocking specific site, city or development challenges
- Study Tours and Site Tours
- Research and wider industry thought leadership.
What drives housing and office values across Stockholm, Copenhagen and Oslo?
13 March 2019
Why do Scandinavian cities maintain higher housing and office values than other cities? Alexander Ståhle, CEO from Spacescape kindly shared
ULI UK Capital Markets Forum: The Rise of ESG
10 December 2018
On 6th December, the ULI held a seminar to debate the efficacy of current approaches to ESG in real estate capital markets, and the expectat
Urban Innovation, Circularity and Resilient Cities – Amsterdam & Utrecht
10 January 2019
If you have a top list of cities to visit that exemplify leadership in health, innovation, circular