ULI members come from all sectors of the built environment from both the public and private sectors across Europe, the US and around the world. Members encompass the spectrum of experience from students through to senior industry figures.
ULI membership is global and you can access the benefits of membership anywhere in the world. There are individual and corporate/institutional packages available.
ULI UK offers members:
• Access to ULI Member Tools:
Member Directory – Leverage a member network of over 44,000 professionals across the globe. Search ULI Member Directory by specific professional roles, geographical location, employer, education and more to connect with our members globally.
Knowledge Finder – Explore an ever-expanding library of ULI’s most valuable member-generated content and ideas through our Knowledge Finder platform, including research reports, programme descriptions, event agendas and newsletters.
Navigator – Being more involved in ULI allows you to gain visibility as a leader in your industry on a local, regional, and global level. With thousands of different ways to get involved, find opportunities that are relevant to you through Navigator.
• An active and diverse programme of high quality events that draw on and share global best practices
• A Young Leaders Committee that focuses on programming for professionals under 35
• A Midlands Committee focussed on local programming
• A forum for those in the capital markets
• A NEXT Committee that fosters leadership opportunities for professionals between the age of 35 and 45