We are always looking for new members of the ULI UK Young Leaders group. If you are interested in joining, please contact a member of the committee.
ULI’s Young Leaders programme is open to all real estate professionals under the age of 35 and provides professionals in the early stages of their career with a unique forum to network with their peers, gain exposure to senior industry professionals and continue their professional education and development.
ULI has nearly 400 actively engaged Young Leaders based in the UK, who regularly participate in a broad range of events from lunch-and-learn meetings and networking receptions to cross-border study tours and an annual summer school. ULI UK Young Leaders also benefit from a mentorship programme that matches young real estate professionals with industry veterans for a 12-month period.
Membership for young leaders costs from as little as £115 per year and offers discounted prices to all of ULI’s events including the Annual Conference in Paris and the CPD-accredited summer school programme
ULI Young Leader membership provides access to an esteemed group of future and current industry leaders. When you join ULI, you receive access to its many resources, publications, and opportunities, including:
- Access to exclusive ULI local and global events and a global network of real estate professionals
- Access to the Institute’s resources and publications
- Subscription to Urban Land Magazine
- Annual Emerging Trends Europe publication
- Special membership prices at the Institute’s online bookstore
- Reduced fees on upcoming industry-leading conferences and events
- Guaranteed invitation to the Young Leader Summer School
- Networking opportunities at the global, regional, and local levels
- ULI’s online member directory
- National Council membership
- Support from ULI’s expert staff
Alex Jezeph (JLL)
Anoushka Gohil (Lazard)