Fee: Complimentary for ULI Members | £50 (£25 per session) for non-members.
Framed by the ULI UK Later Living: Housing with Care guide (published in 2019), this two-part digital workshop will explore how various aspects of this nascent sector could evolve to enable a greater quality and certainty for investment.
- The Ageing Opportunity - Jeremy Porteus, chief executive, Housing LIN
- Tenure and Financing - Philip Schmid, senior director, CBRE
- Policy and Planning – Michael Voges, executive director, ARCO
- Jack Kelly, director of corporate affairs, Midland Heart
- Kyle Holling, partner and head of health and social care, Trowers & Hamlins LLP
- Introduction from moderator Stephanie McMahon, head of research, BNP Paribas Real Estate
- Facilitating Lifestyle: Managing, Operating and Financing – Debra Yudolph, partner, SAY Property Consulting
- Facilitating Lifestyle: Care – Sara Livadeas, CEO, Fremantle Trust
- Design - Patrick Devlin, partner, Pollard Thomas Edwards
- Louise Drew, Partner & Head of Building Communities, Shakespeare Martineau
- Martyn Hale, director of care and support, Citizen Housing
Visit Knowledge Finder to find our full selection of recorded videos and webinars.
Wildfire Resilience: Best Practices in Real Estate and Land Use
Join ULI for a discussion on why wildfire risks and impacts are increasing around the U.S. and how the real estate industry is responding with building design, land use policy, and community resilience solutions.
1:00pm - 2:00pm EDT
Global ULI Online
Launch of 2021 Emerging Trends in Real Estate® Europe: An Uncertain Impact
Join us for the launch of the 2021 Emerging Trends in Real Estate Europe® report.
4:00pm - 5:00pm GMT
Online This webinar will be hosted by Zoom. UNITED KINGDOM