The Tilbury Amazon fulfilment centre is one of the largest industrial facilities in the UK and the largest Amazon facility in Europe. The four storey 550,000 sq ft development provides over 2 million sq ft of floor space for Amazon staff to store, pick, pack and ship millions of orders a year quickly and efficiently with the help of some of the most advanced Amazon robotics technology available.
This event is hosted by the ULI UK Young Leaders Group.
Places are limited so please let us know if, after booking, you are no longer to attend.
ULI Young Leaders/Student Members: £15.00Non Members (under 35/student): £40.00
ULI Members: £35.00
Public Sector Members: £15.00
Non Members: £55.00
Non Member – Public Sector: £40.00
Date: 1.15pm – 2.15pm, Friday 31st May 2019
Venue: Tilbury Fulfilment Centre
Address: Winchelsea Road, Tilbury, Essex, RM18 7EE
Meeting Place: West Ham Station, 11.50am
- A full refund will be awarded for written cancellation and refund requests received up to 5 (five) days before the event. This includes work and non-work days.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after 12.00am on the fifth day before the event.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation if requested by 12.00am on the fifth day before the event without penalty. Appropriate fee category will apply upon transfer.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation if requested by 12.00am the day before the event; a £5 transfer fee will be charged.
- Verbal requests for cancellations and refunds will not be accepted; all requests must be made in writing to email@example.com