This is a partner event.
Smart Asset & Estate Management is back with an in-person conference in London on 30th November. The ideal place for all public sector property professionals to get the latest policy updates and discover new initiatives around estate management, sustainable buildings, smarter working, and the technology that enables them.
• Steven Boyd, Chief Executive Officer at Government Property Agency
• Julie Hirigoyen, Chief Executive Officer at UK Green Building Council• Joanna Averly, Chief Planner at MHCLG
• and much more.
• Building back better and greener – Decarbonising the £500bn public estate
• Government Property Procurement, Disposals and Estate Rationalisation
• Smarter Working in Modern Civil Service
• Delivering Sustainable Places through Good Design and Good Place Making
The Smart Asset and Estate Management Conference is a fully CPD certified conference and has over 2 hours of dedicated networking time.
Registration and more details can be found on the Smart Asset & Estate Management website.