ULI’s NEXT programme is open to all real estate professionals between the age of 35 and 45 to foster leadership opportunities within ULI and the real estate industry more broadly. NEXT provides excellent opportunities to connect and elevate its members to becoming the next generation of industry leaders.
NEXT was launched nearly four years ago by Marcus Hale, Pan European Development Director, Patrizia Immobilien AG and is in its third full year with a broad committee leading the group, currently chaired by Rich Roberts, Partner, gunnercooke llp.
Rich Roberts, Partner, gunnercooke llp, ULI NEXT UK Chair
NEXT has a growing number of actively engaged real estate professionals who regularly participate in a broad range of events focused on three core themes or tracks:
- Transitions to Leadership – intimate breakfast between with an industry leader for open and frank conversation;
- Networked Leaders – events to bring together the members of ULI NEXT UK to foster relationships (and have fun!)
- Leading Skills – learning and development in the art of leadership, and the things that companies do not teach!
NEXT membership provides the opportunity to become part of a group of the UK real estate’s highly respected current and future leading figures. When you join NEXT, you receive access to its many resources, publications, and opportunities, including:
- Valuable networking opportunities, information, and connections to move careers forward
- A relevant voice in the organization and its programmes
- Leadership opportunities to meet individual goals