Capital Markets Forum: The Rise of ESG Part II
At the end of our successful seminar hosted by UBS In December, “ULI UK Capital Markets Forum: The Rise of ESG”, a show of hands provided unanimous support for a follow-up event in the Spring. Part II, which will dig further into the detail, is a joint event with the Society of Property Researchers and will take place at M&G on 2nd April. It will start with a presentation of M&G Real Estate’s recent green buildings study, “Green buildings: what are the financial benefits to investors?”. This will be followed by a wide ranging panel discussion.
6:30 Welcome and Introduction, John Forbes, Chair, ULI Capital Markets Forum
Presentation by: Vanessa Muscara, Associate Director, M&G Real Estate and Alex Lund, Senior Associate M&G Real Estate
- Lucy Winterburn, Director of Investments, Savills Investment Management
- Vanessa Muscara, Associate Director, M&G Real Estate
- Abigail Dean, Head of Sustainability, Nuveen Real Estate
- Dan Grandage, Head of ESG, Real Estate, Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Jon Lovell, Director, Hillbreak and ULI Sustainability Committee Member (Moderator)
7:30 Networking and Drinks
- ULI Members: Free
- Non-Members: £25
- Read the summary of the December ULI event here: The Rise of ESG part 1
- Read the M&G report here: Green buildings: what are the financial benefits to investors?